Where we wish we had gone later today

Where I wish my feet had gone later today

We went to the free clinic today and met some really nice nurses and stuff, all volunteers. We got there at 8:45am and waited for them to open with a few other people who were also there. We got a full check up and a prescription for antibiotics for our neighbor’s tonsilits/strep throat. The doctor almost didn’t see the spots in our neighbors throat and we had to tell her to look harder and then she finally saw them lol. Anywho we went and dropped off the prescription which was free and would take 40 minutes to prepare and then we dropped off the recyclables after buying a bottle of sparkling water from Walmart. Sadly it was water with co2 in it and our neighbors eyes didn’t realize so we had to go and exchange it. We were soo happy that they had the water we wanted after all and that it was just far back on the self in a different spot from the other stores, or else we would’ve had to get prerrier or else go thirsty lol. We would’ve been very sad but not as sad as our neighbor mouth and closer neighbor stomach :). We later grabbed some metal to exchange and then we went to the recycling plant but they were closed so instead we had them test the metal and told us it was steel and that they buy it for $5.50 a pound so our neighbor mouth said “ok cool we’ll be back next week when you’re open.” We then thought about going to the beach but couldn’t go because the little bit of gas we put in after buying the first bottle of water started running out again. So instead we went home driving next to the river and after we got home our neighbors hands and eyes started filling out the forms to send in next week. Sadly our doctor’s office was in the city we used to live in which is where the assault happened and where alot of stuff happened between us and alot of ex-friends so we were having some bouts of anxiety all day which got worse when we got home and were filling out the forms. Our neighbors lungs were doing some deep breathing to help us all to stay calm. It wasn’t working very well though So we decided to call the advocate chatline and they talked to us and we feel alot better now. All in all it was a good day, nice and warm and productive. We’re happy we got so much done and we were very happy that we got lucky and were able to see the doctor today right when we all needed to. Right now we’re taking a break and watching Star Trek: The Next Generation and maybe later we’ll be able to get a cookie but more than likely we’ll have to wait until tomorrow to get cookies lol. Ehehehehe we like cookies 😀 or at least out neighbors mouth and stomach do lol. Anywho we didn’t get a photo of where we went to today but this is a photo of where we wish we had gone after all the errand running. We’ll just go to the pool tomorrow instead and hopefully it’ll be nice and warm with a strong wind. *fingers crossed.*

Til next time *waggles toes*


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s